The Story behind my Akara for Lunch

 



The Story behind my Akara for Lunch. 

Friends; I actually didn't want prepare for Lunch today. It all started this afternoon after finishing breakfast and half way in to the lunch, a thought came to me; This was how the the monologue went between me and my thoughts


My Thought.


 " why don't you try your grandma blender to see if she can handle beans well, you could be making Akara for a change' .


 'Me: 


-No this old-woman is too weak to handle strong grains like beans, I'm not sure this grandma can do what you suggest to me; No! I can't afford to lose my grandma to strong beans '


My thoughts:


- you too like to argue, why don't you just give a try, there is no harm in trying just try it , you will see that these old lady is still gallant, and you can be having interchange of Moimoi and Akara in the morning."


Me Okay let me give a try"


So out of curiosit, I measured one cup of beans soak in water for less than 5 Minutes, then drain the beans from water and start rubbing the beans with my palm to separate the skin from the grains, when that was done, I soak the beans in water for just 5 Minutes or less to soften.


Then drain out the water and blend it with the quality of water that can help the blender to blend well; not much though, so not to spoil my recipe.


I started with the low speed and increase to the medium, the to the medium high, then to high speed. In each of the building, I had to give my old lady blender,


a minute rest. At the end my Beans pest was as smooth as those using powerful 10000W blender.


I was able to make all this with the help of my low Wat blender, and got it right. 


The Lesson of my Impromptu Akara for Lunch is.

 

1.Be Creative,. Been Creative is thinking outside the box.


2. Do not let limitations be a barrier to whatever you set your heart to do . 


3.You see impossible and possible is closely related, it's just the "IM" that give us the illusion that we can't , which we can even Change the "IM" to your favour, with-  I'M , I Made it, I Move, and many more. 


The Bottom like is, Love what you do, you will never get tired of doing them , you can even do it pro bono .


We The Chefs are Creators of Foods,  Cooking is an Arts and Craft. Adventurous, therapeutic hobby, Fun as well as As Profession. If you think I am lying as Chef HILDA BACI FANS or Chef Rowland Uwannah Jeremiah

Popular Posts