Make unlimited free Calls on MTN Glo and Airtel Nigera

 

Voice and Video Call for Every Nigerian


How would you feel if I show you free legitimate app that allows you to make free Calls to your friends and family without spending a Kobo? - you think I'm joking right; No! I'm not kidding. I mean everything I said here is true.


Now all you need to do is to download this 

1.Application from PlayStore.

2. Install the app 

3. Register with your phone number and search your contact to see if your friends numbers are on the app.

3. If you see any of their numbers, place a call right from the app to your friend, the call will go through and he or she will pick it as normal call, without spending any money or data.

4.It works like WhatsApp call but just that is free and your caller doesn't have to be online before he receive the call, Same thing with Video call.

Free Voice and Video Call for Every Nigerian

Click on the link to download.

Popular Posts